The parcel is located on Nugget Patch Road off Old Black Canyon Highway adjacent to the City of Prescott. S34 T14N R01W G&SRB&M.
On June 7, 2018, the Planning and Zoning Commission recommended approval of the Use Permit, HA#18017, with the stipulations as presented.
- Use Permit to allow a 1,440 square foot guesthouse, to be approved on a permanent basis.
- Property to be developed in accordance with the site plan submitted with the Use Permit application and in accordance with all applicable codes, regulations and ordinance requirements.
- In the event the owner of the subject property files a claim under ARS Section 12-1134 regarding this Use Permit, this Use Permit shall be null and void.
- Any future expansion of use or structure will require an amendment to this Use Permit.
- Applicant to submit for a building permit for the guesthouse within 3 months of Board of Supervisors approval.
- Certificate of Compliance to be issued within 6 months of Board of Supervisors approval confirming that all stipulations have been satisfied, the use is operating in conformance with all approvals, and in conformance with all applicable County, State and Federal regulations or the Use Permit will become null and void.
The motion passed unanimously.