On June 7, 2018, the Planning and Zoning Commission recommended approval of the Use Permit, HA#18020, with the stipulations as presented.
- Non-transferable Use Permit to allow for an additional farm animals on 2.52 acres with no more than 17 sheep or goats.
- Waiver of farm animal count to allow for a maximum number of 17 category B animals.
- Future expansion of use or structures not otherwise allowed in the RCU-2A zoning district will require an amendment to this Use Permit.
- Certificate of Compliance to be issued within six months of Board of Supervisors approval confirming that building permits have been obtained, all stipulations have been satisfied, the use is operating in conformance with all approvals, and in conformance with all applicable County, State and Federal regulations, or the Use Permit will become null and void.
- In the event the owner of the subject property files a claim under ARS Section 12-1134 regarding this Use Permit, this Use Permit shall be null and void.
The motion to recommend approval passed 7 to 1, with Commissioner Griffis voting in opposition.