On June 7, 2018, the Planning and Zoning Commission recommended approval of the Use Permit, HA#18021, with the stipulations as presented:
1. Permanent Transferrable Use Permit to allow for a horse boarding facility for up to 100 horses and events for up to 75 patrons on an approximate 14 acre parcel.
2. Property to be developed in general accordance with the site plan dated 2/8/2018, submitted with the Use Permit application and in accordance with all applicable codes, regulations and ordinance requirements.
3. In the event the owner of the subject property files a claim under ARS Section 12-1134 regarding this Use Permit, this Use Permit shall be null and void.
4. Any future expansion of use or structures will require an amendment to this Use Permit.
5. Applicant to provide copy of sales tax license to staff prior to Certificate of Compliance within one (1) month of Board of Supervisors approval, if applicable.
6. Certificate of Compliance to be issued within 6 months of Board of Supervisors approval confirming that all stipulations have been satisfied, the use is operating in conformance with all approvals, and in conformance with all applicable County, State and Federal regulations or the Use Permit will become null and void.
7. Waiver of solid screening, paving and commercial landscaping requirements.
8. Commercial Change of Use Permit required prior to initiation of use. Restrooms and parking will be reviewed for compliance.
9. Off-premise signs will require a separate Use Permit.
The vote was unanimous.